Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekending

OK, I had such a fun weekend y'all, that I just wanted to share it with my favorite readers. 

Friday, I got to spend the night up in Cleveland with the girls--we had a scary movie marathon and slumber party. And by scary, I mean that we watched Hocus Pocus and drank wine.


But, then the real scare came when we really were almost killed by a ENORMOUS spider. It was all--


Then on Saturday I got to go to the Rubber Ducks minor league baseball game with my hubby and best friend. My hubby LOVES sports--and me...not so much! I am more like--


But, we still had such a blast and stopped at the fair for funnel cake after--so win/win!



Sunday, my sister and I spent the day brunching and sun bathing by the pool with my Daddy. He really is just the best dad ever. His unconditional love is beyond amazing--I hope I can even be half the parent with my kids, that he has been with me. 



I get so many qualities from him-- my big butt, my taste in movies, clothing obsession, silliness, and all around love of family. I am so lucky he is my Dad and one of my best friends!

I hope you all had an amazing weekend as well, and again thank you so much for stopping by!

Linked with:

P.S. The winner of the Francesca's Giveaway will be announced today on Paige's Blog--HERE.

oxox,


18




18 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend and to end it with a day at the pool with your dad is awesome!! Thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha totally true about the spiders!! This looks like a fabulous weekend! Happy Monday Tori!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like a perfect weekend! Love the pics with your dad and love your baithing suit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had an amazing weekend! Hocus Pocus is my fav movie of all time!! You and your sister look so much alike!! I hope you have an awesome week!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weekend was far more exciting than mine, but I did get in two naps so I don't really have anything to complain about I guess. Except I would love to be in a bikini at the pool (as long as no one else was there).
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Hocus Pocus! It is the best nonscary scary movie EVER! Sounds like such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you and an awesome weekend! Haha loving Jessica's quote! Shopping is totally a sport ;) Your bikini is too cute girlie!!! Love it!


    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great weekend and a fab girls night- minus the spider!!


    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I'm not really a sports fan either outside of baseball and basketball. Which I guess is something but still. I can relate!
    Great recap- hope you have a great week! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm definitely not a sports fan! Haha! Great pictures <3

    Sweet Madame Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you really had a great weekend! Love the Jessica Simpson shopping quote, too too funny!! And I really adore your swimsuit, so cute!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your weekend sounds awesome! That Jessica Simpson shopping quote is AWESOME. Hope you have a great week! Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you really did have a fun weekend!! I always enjoy going to sporting events... watching it on TV is another story haha!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a perfect weekend! Glad you enjoyed it and spent some quality time with your dad :)


    P.S. Thanks for letting me know you got your tee a while back! Sorry I haven't responded sooner!


    xoxo,
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahaha! I just love these posts of yours. Jessica Simpson is one of a kind. Your bod is rockin,girl --you're reminding me how much I need to get to the gym! & stop eating pizza. and cookies. and ice cream... buh!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you had a fun weekend, babe!

    And thank you so much for your kind words on my Real Blogger Beauty post- you are too sweet! Happy we're blogging buddies. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your weekend sounds awesome. And I've always wanted to try Funnel Cake. Love your awesome Neon Swimsuit and your friend's adorable Retro one. =)


    Nice catching up with you as usual. <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That Jessica Simpson quote made me laugh because I can relate and because I forgot what a goof she was. Sounds like an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!