I have a confession--I am a beauty product junkie and Youtube makeup tutorial watching addict. Becoming a cosmetologist only made it worse. And then getting into the banking world (where I actually made enough to buy these products ha!) has fueled the fire even more!
But, on the plus side--I really feel like I have found what works for me and the products I just can't live with out. To save you all the sweat, tears, time, and money (not that I am being dramatic or anything), I thought I would share some of them with you.
1. Stila Stay All Day Foundation and Concealer- This stuff is a life saver for me. I don't have the greatest skin and things can make me break out easily. However, because of said bad skin, I need good coverage as well. Stila has KILLED it with this foundation. It stays on my skin, give fantastic coverage, but also doesn't break me out. It's a true miracle worker people!
2. Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles- I love how easy this concealer goes on and you can use the applicator to apply and avoid touching your skin with your hands (perfect way to start a breakout). It also blends seamlessly, doesn't crease, and is a steal at only $8.99!
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer- This is product is no secret and is a hot item among makeup lovers. But, it really does set your eyes and keep the shadows from creasing or wearing away--enough said!
4. Milani Blush-It took me FOREVA, foreva eva, for eva eva (you get the point) to find a blush I liked. I won't lie either--I like it to look like I am wearing blush, not really a natural look kinda girl. And this one really does the trick. It is very pigmented and it stays on throughout the day without fading away or streaking. My favorite color is the Dolce Pink--its my go to!
5. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray- I had a terrible time for years with my makeup "sliding" off my face (if that makes sense). Regardless, it was a hott mess express. Once I found this setting spray though--that all changed. I literally wear it all day everyday. I love it that much. It keeps it all in place without clogging my pores!
6. Monistat Chafing Gel- OK if you have made it this far in the post--you are in for a treat. It's my favorite beauty secret of all time. Using Monistat Chafing Gel as a face primer. I know, I know--sounds really weird and slightly gross, but I am telling you, the formulation is almost IDENTICAL to Smashbox primer and like 1/8 of the price! And, this stuff works! It fills in my pores and
wrinkles fine lines so that my foundation and concealer can glide smoothly over the skin, as well as last all day! Has anyone else tried this?! I totally dare you to--its a game changer!
This was a different type of post for me, but really fun!! I have been toying around with the idea of filming a few tutorials/videos and I think a makeup one would be really fun! Let me know if you guys would be interested in me doing so--I would love to hear your feedback!!