I was so excited when my fabulous blogger from Amber from Fashion, Floss, and Lip Gloss asked me to be apart of the Tour Through Blogland. You will get the chance to know a little more about me, and I get that chance to show off some of my favorite blogging beauties! Thanks so much Amber. Your kind heart and killer style is truly an inspiration. Make sure you check out her post HERE!
1) What am I working on?
- Right now I am working on some fun giveaways coming up, a few blogger collaborations, and continuing to grow my series "Dream Chasers". After the holidays, my goal is also to start some sort of link up :) I always have a blast joining other and I think they are a great way to meet new bloggers!
2) How does my work differ from others in it's genre?
- I love fashion, but I also love making women feel good in the skin they are in. I really want to have a blog that focuses on accepting your flaws as beautiful and knowing that our uniqueness is what sets us all apart from each other. My motto is "Perfection is Boring"!
3) Why do I write/create what I do?
- I do it because it is my passion. It is not always easy to find them time while working a full time job, having a hubby, a social life, and puppies. But, in the end my love for fashion and people is what keeps me going and make it all worth it!
4) How does my writing/creating process work?
- I am not much of a planner--I tend to fly by the seat of my pants. And honestly, that's when things turn out best for me! So I just go with my gut and try not to over-think things and post what I love.
Hi there, Kylie here! I’m an accelerated second degree nursing student, who plans to go into pediatrics. My blog, Dress in Sparkles, is my outlet for all the other loves in my life, such as fashion, baking and just all around pretty things.
Hi, I'm Pamela! I'm a Florida girl (by transplant from the midwest-ish) with a love for clothes and accessories but with an everyday budget. My blog, Sequins and Sea Breezes, is focused on creating outfits that are fun and transitional without breaking the bank but I often will post about the shenanigans going on in my life as well! I graduated from UCF and am a huge football fan as well as a lover of wine, cheese and of course my adorable furbaby who will often make appearances on my blog!
Deanna is the girl behind the personal style blog, Because I’m Obsessed. She graduated in May from the University of Illinois at Springfield with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication. Though she didn’t want a Fashion degree, she still wanted to be involved in something having to do with fashion. After stumbling across a blog a few years ago, she figured starting her own blog would be the perfect creative outlet. Not only did this give her a break from her studies, it gave her the opportunity to share her fab finds with everyone else!
While she knows when to splurge on an item, her mother raised her to be a bargain shopper. Whether it be a fancy bar cart or a new pair of boots, Deanna loves the challenge of searching for something she just has to have, then getting the best deal possible. Her blog proves that even on a post college budget, those Pinterest inspired looks aren't out of reach!
Hope you all had fun getting a small tour of this blog and some fabulous others! Swing by and check them out :)