Monday, November 2, 2015

New Ways to Wear Old Favorites







 {Poncho: Target} {Boots: Payless} {Dress: thrifted IN LOVE}
{Necklaces: Express & Versona Similar & Similar}

Poncho's have been a total staples in my closet the past two years or so--so finding some new ways to wear them is a must! One of my go-to's this year has been to pair them with a dress. It makes them more work appropriate and dresses them up a bit, while still staying warm and cozy!

Did everyone have a good Halloween weekend?! I didn't dress up--lame old lady--but I loved seeing everyone's creative looks! 

P.S. I will be in NYC coming up this Friday through Monday--any of my blogging babes going to be in town?! I would love to grab coffee or a drink!

Have a fabulous Monday Fashionistas
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!