So in the interest of being more frugal and saving myself the hassle of having to hear it from the hubby--when we go to Vegas I am trying to take mainly the essential (things I CANNOT live without). I will undoubtedly take a few things I am probably not going to need in a hundred years--and for sure pack about 4 outfits too many, but I am going to try and cut down where I can :)
I am going to share with you the 5 things I must have when I travel:
1. I am always chilly at night or in restaurants, so I always bring a coat that you can wear with everything--I go with a black leather jacket.
2. Have you all hear of Kushyfoot Flats-To-Go?? They are nothing short of amazing. I am a huge fan of heels, but also a huge baby when my feet start to hurt. These little flats are so light and fold up to fit right in your purse. So when you have danced your tushy off, just take your heels off and walk home in these! This is a much more sanitary route than "college Tori" used to take--when I would walk barefoot--Yuck!!
3. A Cross-body bag for daytime (so nice for shopping!) and a Clutch for night. Does that count as two things?? Nah!
4. A Maxi Dress that you just throw on with some sandals for the day--and then transition to a night out with a good statement necklace and the clutch you brought!
5. And last, but not least, my Tablet! I am a huge reader of books and magazine--which are heavy and annoying to have to pack. This makes it easy to download the books I want before I go--and if there is WiFi I can do a healthy amount of Facebook creepin' on vaca :)
I guess I should probably stop blogging about packing, and actual get to it!
2 Days Until Vegas!!
WIWW, Random Wednesday, GYOP, Green Week Link-Up