1. Our New Home
So this was totally before the snow has taken over Ohio--but this is where we are living and loving life right now. I can't wait to revealed the inside, but we still have TONS to do. I forgot how time consuming putting the house back together can be! P.S. if you remember me complaining that my hubby wouldn't hire movers, and I argued that we might die, because we would definitely be moving in blizzard conditions--it was sunny and about 60 degrees. I am never living that down...
2. My baby sister turned 23 and is in her last year of nursing school! She amazes me everyday with her dedication and talent. I can't wait to see where she decides to work and where life will take her in the next few months.
3. No tree at our house due to moving, but Mom to the rescue. I spent as much time as I could at their perfectly decorated, Christmas filled home over the holidays!
4. Also got to spend time with my nieces and in-laws. We went and cut down a tree, saw a Christmas Carol, and had a marvelous Christmas Night playing lots of duck-duck-goose! And I got my butt kicked by a 3 year old...
5. Planning decorations for the house has been so fun!! We are keeping a lot of what we had and using it in new ways. However, I am making my office/blog room into the girliest, goldest, sparkliest room you have ever seen :)
6. We had a marvelous NYE spent with our friends. The night was filled with Cards Against Humanity, which I have never played, and I don't think I stopped laughing the whole time. I found the perfect skirt to wear from one of my favorite boutiques, @shopblovely
It was a great time, filled with a lot of stress, a lot of excitement, and a whole heck of a lot of memories!