Recently I was talking to a new friend about the dangers of perfectionism, and how it not only steals your joy, but also your creativity. We were talking about how sometimes we don't post or publish things because we don't deem them "good enough". We worry what others might think.
But, then I realized, I don't blog for anyone but myself.
I do it because I love it.
So lets get real today and have a good laugh at some outtakes that were never "good enough" for the blog!
Life is way to short to take ourselves to seriously...
1. No, I am not expecting a baby!
2. My chin is giving Jay Leno a run for his money ha!
4. Honestly though, this is my best side!
5. Very creepy face to show you how EXCITED I was about this outfit...
6. The "hold you arm naturally" pose has never worked for me--ever :)
7. Holy Wind
8. Why so serious?? (especially when that only makes your shirt look ironic)
9. When your shorts are riding up during a shoot--not cool!
10. I am sure I was being a little grouchy and yelling at my favorite photog here--sorry Leah :)
Moral of the story--I am not perfect, though I am 100% sure that before this you thought I was! *insert sarcasm*
You know what though, I always am having fun! And that is what blogging, and more importantly, life, is all about!
This year, let's not sweat the small stuff.
Have a fabulous weekend