Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blogger Babes

I am so excited that I had two of my favorite blogger babes ask me to do a guest post for them (while they are living it up on vaca--not that I am jealous or anything ha!). I am so excited to share a little about both these ah-mazing ladies and direct you to their site to see the fun posts I have in store.

First up is Paige from Life's a Party Dress Like It. It has been so awesome becoming friends with her--she never fails to make me laugh on a regular basis. She is so sweet and has maybe the coolest life on the planet! She got to works at the Oscar's this year and she has an apartment in LA with a rooftop patio--talk about fabulous. Her style is always killer and she hosts an awesome link-up every week called Stylish Tuesday.


Here is a sneak peek at the outfit I am sharing on her blog today--so click HERE and get your tushy's over to Life's a Party and view my post--be sure to stalk the rest of Paige's blog!
________________________________________________________________

Next up is Miss Rebecca from Made in the Shade. She was one of the first blogger babes I got to know and she has been a great resource and friend  while building my blog. She is one of the most encouraging people and always has something nice to say! She literally has the BEST DIY projects and her dog is too adorable for words. O and did I mention the girl has style for days AND can bake--her treats always make my mouth water.


Here is a sneak peek of my trip down printed pants lane over on her blog. So make sure you click HERE to check out my guest post on Made in the Shade and stick around to check out all of her awesome recipe, DIY, and style post.


Thanks again ladies for trusting me to take over your blogs (that can be risky ha!) I had such a fun time and I hope you both are having a fabulous vacation!


Linked with:

oxox,
14




14 comments:

  1. I love getting great new recommendations of bloggers to read! I'll be checking out your guest posts and their blogs! :)

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for guest posts!! So exciting!! LOVE the first outfit!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blog takeovers, can't wait to see what other blogs you read! It's such a great way to discover someone else's blog with similar style!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Look at you taking over the blogging world! Get it girl!!


    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Good for you! Fun printed pants, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! It's because you're so cute everyone wants you on their blog! ;) can't wait to read!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice of them and good for you. I saw that post on Paige's blog. I love Paige too. I dig the second outfit.


    And, one of these days I'd love for you to make it by my blog. ;-)


    Have a Great Wednesday Evening, Tori.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the post you did for Paige!


    xo. Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that necklace in your sneak-peek pic, doll! I'm a sucker for chevron. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun! I love seeing people link up and cross post! That first outfit is darling!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your guest posts!!!!!! And I love that you were wearing the printed shorts then and still rocking the print now! :)

    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that top outfit!! I am heading over to check out your guest posts now! xoxox Danielle @ For
    the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that necklace, must. get. now! And I love that you're still rockin' the neon, a trend that will never go out of style in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!