Monday, April 28, 2014

Fringe Benefit







{Kimono: Marshall's Splurge/Steal} {Leather Pants: Limited SALE} {Shirt: Limited Similar}
{Necklace: Limited} {Sunnies: F21} {Shoes: Sole Society LOVE}

The benefit of this fringe--is it looks ah-mazing no matter what. However, these photos didn't quite capture how truly awesome this kimono is. Is it by far my favorite--and I won't lie, I have like 4 ha!--the colors of it are gorgeous. I love that the fringe makes it feel a little rock and roll--I wore it with some leather pants for a fabulous girls night out a few weekends ago! 

Also, can we talk about these sassy heels from Sole Society?! I had never order from them, but through the advice of some of my favorite bloggers--I took the plunge and got this awesome pair. If you haven't checked out their site--I highly recommend it!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I did ALOT of yoga--I am on a two week trial pass people, so I had to get as much free yoga in as possible. If you do yoga you feel me when I say that the classes are not so cheap, but I mastered my crow pose and now I am hooked!

Did I mention I am running the Pittsburgh Marathon next weekend (as a relay-duh!)--so I should actually be running, but that's a whole another can of worms. Just pray for me that I am not that girl who has to get carted off in a ambulance while only running 5 miles! No offense if that has happened to any of you :) I am guessing it hasn't because you all are probably a lot smarter than me --and would have trained for it!

OK, I am done rambling on a Monday--hopefully you all had your coffee before you decided so kindly to read this whole post :) 

And don't forget--this is the last day to enter the J. Crew Giveaway!

Linked with:

oxox,
25




25 comments:

  1. Ahh I almost bought that at Marshall's! So cute!!! Love how you styled it with the all black! Gorgeous! Happy Monday!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! And love how you styled it :)


    xo
    Brittani and Katie
    www.pleasantlypetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t get enough of kimonos and fringe lately! You’re rockin’ this look lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kimono is adorable! I love the colors and the geometric shapes and how awesome it looks with leather clothing!
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the fringe!!!!! And the leather pants combo makes it like 100 times better!!!!

    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the fringe and leather together! And how cool you are part of a marathon relay team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very cool & bohemian! Fringe and leather -- you are ready for Coachella! Haha. Well, next year.


    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great look! That fringe is fabulous and so are those pants!!! Marshall's never disappoints! Just love the whole ensemble! Good luck with the marathon! I have the same goal when I work out: don't die! ha!


    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that Kimono NOW... and those pants and those booties. OK, enough.


    I really really want to win the J.Crew giveaway though. Fingers crossed. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so obsessed with the kimono trend yeeeet, I don't have one :) I just haven't found the perfect one! Good luck on your marathon! If I can run a half marathon with a week of training, you can most definitely do this, girl! lol just push yourself and know there's always fun at the end-- drinks and food! Yahooo!!!

    xx

    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pants really pull the whole look together! Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO cute! Love the way you styled that adorable kimono. And those shoes are fab!


    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG girl! You are totally rocking this outfit!! I'm seriously in love! You are too cute!!


    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I seriously love that kimono! The fabric is just perfect! I love how bright it is! Good luck running the marathon, I'm sure you can do it!

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are too cute! I'm loving fringe, I've seen some super cute fringe booties lately I've had my eyes on.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, I LOVE this kimono. That pattern is just so cool! I bought my first one this weekend and I'm super excited to wear it. I bet you will do awesome in your marathon and I'm sure the yoga is excellent training anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh kimonos are just so good! I'm trying to hold back from buying more since I haven't worn mine yet. And high fives to you for mastering a crow pose in a week! I've been going over a year and I'm lucky if I touch my toes.
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sole Society is my jam- love 'em!

    And I love your fringed kimono! Awesome!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You pull off that kimono so well! Love it! Also, congratulations on having the commitment to be regularly going to yoga--not to mention running a marathon--what!? So excited for you and can't wait to hear how it goes! xx

    <(') Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  20. great kimono! love the fringe detail =D

    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. If I can run a marathon relay, anyone can! You got this!
    And the kimono is cute! I've been seeing so many good ones lately, I just need to break down and buy one! Thanks for linking up! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that kimono paired with the leather bottoms <3

    Cindy's Little Black Book

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVING that fringe jacket.. so obsessed with kimonos lately!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!