Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Can't Go Wrong






{Dress: Old Navy} {Shoes: Jessica Simpson LOVE} {Sunnies: Free People on sale for $10!}
{Necklace: old Similar} {Bracelet: Express OBSESSED} {Rings: American Eagle}

I think every girl has those occasions where she wants to wear just the right thing--she would hate to be over dressed, but being casual would be just as bad.

Enter--the wrap dress. Literally the "can't go wrong" attire for almost anything!

First day of work- check. Interview- check. Bridal shower- check. Brunch- check.

The list could go on forever, plus, it can look good on ANY body shape. And, who doesn't love that?! Amen!

I wore this one to my first day of work, it is a little more laid back of a business casual atmosphere, so the fun print was also totally appropriate.

I have only been at my new job for two days, so maybe this is the euphoria talking, but I love it. The people are friendly, the commute hasn't been terrible, and the work is interesting AND challenging (which is surprisingly a great combination!). 

You all have given me so much love and encouragement on this new journey--it has blown me away! And, all the tips on blogging and working full time (for a very busy position) have been AH-mazing! 

Have a fabulous Wednesday
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!