Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ladies Who Brunch








{Skirt: Hollister Different Pattern on sale!} {Shoes: old Similar} {Shirt: Marshalls Similar}
{Necklace: Limited Almost Identical on sale!
{Purse: Betsey Johnson sold out online, but just got at Dillards on sale! Obsessed}

Being a working gal, I don't feel like I get to brunch as often as I would like (although my hubby may disagree ha!), but I was lucky enough this weekend to meet up with some friends in Columbus and eat brunch at Bodega.

I highly recommend if you are ever in the area--the mimosa's were to die for and their homemade sausage was like none I had ever had before!

When I do get the occasion to be one of those lucky "ladies that brunch", I have to dress the part. I picture "Real Housewives of Orange County" meets "Breakfast at Tiffany's". That may just be my own weird thought process (it wouldn't be the first time), but this midi skirt paired with a preppy button up was perfect, and I knotted the front just to keep it fresh!

Hope you all are having a fabulous week, don't forget to enter the Firmoo Giveaway before it ends!!

oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!