Monday, July 20, 2015

They See Me Rompin'






{Romper: Old Navy}{Earrings: J. Crew} {Shoes: old Similar on sale!}
{Clutch: Francesca's Similar} {Bracelets: Alex and Ani}{Sunnies: F21 Identical}

This summer has totally been "the summer of Old Navy" for me. I swear to goodness everytime I go to tag stuff in blog post--I am like opps, another thing from Old Navy!! 

One of the reasons I have adored them this year can be summed up in one word--romper.

Yep, for a tall girl with a long torso, the word romper can bring fear and anxiety to mind--they just never seem to fit quite right.

But, through what I can only assume is a miracle, Old Navy got it right. The length of the shorts, the longer torso, and tied waist. It all just works. Needless to say, I may have bought multiple rompers from them--but, even if my wallet hates me, I would do it all again ha :)

Have a great Monday
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!