Monday, September 7, 2015

Love Affair






{Jumpsuit: Target} {Shoes: Old Navy Identical} {Stud Bracelet: Alex and Ani}
{Sunnies: Jessica Simpson LOVE} {Earrings: Old Navy Identical}

Happy Labor Day!!

Anyone else super pumped to have the day off?! I plan on catching up on tons of blog reading, cleaning out my winter clothes (to get space for new ones--duh!), and binge watching the second season of House of Cards.

I think I have had a secret, OK-- not so secret love affair with all things jumpsuit and romper this summer! Finally, they seemed to be being made to fit taller people, and I have scooped up quite of few this year.

However, this one is my all time favorite--the color is so fun, it is literally SO comfy, and I got it for $7 on clearance at Target! 

P.S.--I need your advice. I have a hair appointment on Wednesday and I am thinking I need something new, might want to chop it off. Thoughts or suggestions?! Help a girl out :)

Hope you all enjoy your holiday
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!