Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Walk With Me

With life moving at a crazy pace, Instagram is sometimes my go-to when it comes to outfit pics. I have worn so many recently that I love, but that haven't made it to the blog. So, I wanted to walk you down Instagram Lane and link some of the products for you as well.

Plus, shameless plug, make sure you are following me on IG--@fashion_bling_girlythings to see all my latest looks (and a lot of pictures of my dogs ha #crazydoglady!)

{Pants: Old Navy this color is sold out online--but check in store!}
 {Kimono: Francescas Love{Tee: Joe Fresh}

{Dress: American Eagle Perfect Fall Version} {Lipstick: Buxom Electric Pink}
{Shoes: Express Identical}

{Overalls: Hollister Love

{Shirt: The District Boutique} {Watch: JORD} {Rings: Rachael Ryen}

{Blouse: Limited Obsessed} {Shoes: Express Similar}

{Skirt: Express Similar} {Sweater: Limited on sale!}

{Booties: Charlotte Russe Similar} {Shirt: J Crew} {Pants: Old Navy}

oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!