Friday, November 22, 2013

Crazy Pants and Pearls

Crazy Pants is one of my favorite phrases, I use it all the time, usually referring to myself or my banking customers ha! We even danced to "Crazy Girl" by the Eli Young Band as our first dance at our wedding! I mean I obvi not crazy...just a little eccentric and have alot of energy ha or at least that is what I tell myself!
 
Well I will tell you what made me crazy was these pants. I absolutely fell head over hells for them when I saw them! I bought a totally different shirt to go with them, but I decided to wear this ensemble to work the other day and I think I love it even more!! The mix of the crazy geometric pattern against the feminine pearls and matching pink polish is bananas!
 
 






{Pants: Gap and NEED!} {Sweater: Old Navy Similar} {Shoes: NY&Co. Want}
{Necklace: GroopDealz, check out link below} {Sunglasses: Aldo}



Shop at GroopDealz for up to 70% Off Boutique Jewelry and Home Decor

I am looking forward to spending a weekend at home! I don't have many plans and I am 100% OK with that! This crazy girl is going to take a lot of outfit pics, work on the blog, and hang out with the puppies! Do I have any Hunger Game fans out there?? Whoo-whoo!! The big "Catching Fire" releases this weekend and I am dying to see it, so hopefully it will happen :) (hint, hint hubby!)
 
 
What are your weekend plans??
Do you like crazy patterned pants or is sticking to something simple more your style?? I love hearing from you all!!
 
Have an awesome Friday!
 
Tori <3
 
 
Linked-Up with some lovely ladies @:
 

Style Elixir
12




12 comments:

  1. Great blog. Would you like to follow each ohter? - it would be fantastic;)

    Love

    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the window pane pants!! One of my favorite prints this season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you via the linkup- love those graphic pants!


    passionateturban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these grid pants, and the pearls are perfect accessories! I really enjoy your blog and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow right back :)


    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com
    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgsh Love me some Kip Moore!! And thank you much! Hope you had an awesome weekend :) And congrats again on hitting 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure I would love to follow eachother! I can't wait to check your blog out...thank you so much for stopping by and commenting!


    hope you had an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! Mine as well!! I want to buy them in like every color ha!
    Hope you had a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you much!! And thank you so much for stopping by and commenting! I can't wait to check out your blog and follow it!! Love meeting new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will def. follow you! I can't wait to check out your blog!! I love meeting new bloggers and finding some great new reads! Thank you for stopping by and commenting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pants are amazing!! I just found a sweater with the grid pattern and am in love with it!!


    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg, those pants are extra amazing. You look stunning. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect outfit! The pants are gorgeous!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!