Friday, November 15, 2013

Foxy Lady


I can't lie to my favorite readers ever, and after this post it is undeniable :). I think my favorite trend of the fall has got to be the Animal Sweaters that are showing up all over the place! This is my second one, the first being an owl which you can see here. This one here with the fox on it was just the topping on my animal print cake! The fact that the fox is wearing glass makes me smile (I am easily amused ha) and they are hott pink, so you can't go wrong!
 
I love it paired with this pink vest. I have always love puffy vests, but sometimes they are just well...too puffy...if you know what I mean. This one is perfect because it is fairly light-weight and I can actually still wear a coat over it if needed and I don't feel like a marshmallow :).
 
You all have my word though that if I buy one more animal sweater you can cut me off! (Unless there is one with a pug, then I will say I had my fingers crossed when I posted this ha)
 






 {Vest: Old Navy} {Sweater: Old Navy (not online) French Bulldog}
{Boots: Jessica Simpson Similar} {Bracelets: old On Sale} {Jeans: American Eagle}
 
 
I love Fridays!! Can I get an Amen?! I have plans this weekend to go down to Columbus to try on bridesmaid's dresses for a dear friends wedding. It will be so nice to get out of town for a bit and enjoy some Columbus culture. It is actually supposed to warm up here in Ohio and hold off on more snow, so I know it will be a great weekend :).
 
What are your plans for the weekend??
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Please remember to follow me by Bloglovin' or e-mail or Google Friends! (Located on the right) I appreciate each and every reader and follower so much!
 
Tori<3
 
P.s. Mother I am sorry for the title of this post, and even though you rolled your eyes at it, I could not resist :) hehe

10




10 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the animal print sweaters! I've probably got four or five now! So fun.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater and the boots! So cute!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl!! Have any fun plans this weekend?? I am so happy it is Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are soo fun!! I can't get enough :) Thanks for stopping by today :) I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The title for this post is so clever and I love the hot pink vest over the sweater. You look gorgeous and your blog is really fun. Following you now from San Francisco & Switzerland

    xoDale

    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for stopping by and for following!! Your sweet words mean so much to me!! Ha I like the title too :) I can't wait to check out your blog and start following!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the sweater!

    xo brie

    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Brie! Can't wait to check out your blog! Thanks for stopping in and commenting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is seriously adorable! Love, love, love the fox sweater and it looks so cute paired with that vest! It's the sort of look I would like to replicate exactly!

    Sierra
    Life as a Waterleaf

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww you are so sweet!! Thank you so much :):) It is def going to be an outfit that my friends are going to be seeing alot this winter for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!