Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Scarf Season and Comfy Traditions

I am 100% a total traditionalist!! I love the season changes (not because of the leaves or snow) but because I love how every new season brings new things to celebrate and enjoy! Growing up, my parents made it a point to make our childhood fun and cozy and safe and inviting. It was full of holiday traditions, family events, and nights spent by the fire or the pool (depending on the season ha). So when Fall comes around one of my favorite things to do it throw on a scarf and snuggle up, because it makes me feel cozy and brings me a sense of home. The fact that the day I wore this the leaves were falling, yet the sun was still shining, made it absolute perfection! I was lucky to have a childhood like I did and have the parents I do, so anything that makes me feel that way again is to be cherished and appreciated and this season I am totally feeling it!






{Jeans: old similar} {Sweater: Limited Love This Color}
{Scarf: Urban Outfitters}
{Watch: Michael Kors} {Bracelet: NY&Co. Love}

I picked up this most fabulous scarf at Urban Outfitters over the weekend. I went on a little wine and shopping trip with one of my besties and I simply could not go home without it! I now want it in all colors, but somehow I am not sure hubs would be so happy with that, so I will just enjoy mixing and matching this one with different outfits, so be prepared to see it again on the blog!! Did I mention how soft and cuddly it is?? No you say?! Well it is, it is comfort and at its best!!

What clothing reminds you of warm memories?? 

Thank you so much for stopping by, it is snowing here in Ohio, so I am very happy to have this scarf, now if I only had a chauffeur to drive me on these icy roads. Hey a girl can dream :)


Tori <3

O and p.s. This hat will be mine...totally reminds me of cutting down the tree with my dad and sis in the winters, so be on the lookout for me look slightly goofy in this great hat!

Forever 21
7




7 comments:

  1. That scarf is GORGEOUS! I am a traditionalist too, and as soon as it's chilly enough to put on a scarf and not sweat to death, they go on and on they stay! :) Visiting from Get Your Pretty On. :)


    Amanda
    goatandlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable!!!!! Love this scarf and your sweet words about your family/childhood traditions. BTW, Thanks for your sweet comment today. I wanted to respond by email, but you are set up as a no-reply blogger. Just wanted you to know you made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scarves too! Yours is so pretty, I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! That is so sweet, and yes mine do not go away until the temps warm up again :) Thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to check out your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww that makes me feel so good!! Honestly that is why I want to blog to make a difference and make people smile, so now you made my day!!! Please feel free to e-mail me any time at tecruciani@gmail.com, I would love to swap blogging tip and stories! Hope you have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! I think thats what got me was the neutral colors, I am going to mix and match it with everything! ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are soo sweet!! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and to comment it means so much...and your from Ohio which totally rocks!! Please stay in touch I would love to learn more about your blogging experience and living in Ohio, I feel like its a little bit more rare :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!