Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Baby, Its Cold Outside

Baby, Its Cold Outside



Pull Bear navy coatWool coat / Boohoo / Fox fur coat / Wool coat / Burberry scarve/ J Crew tube scarf / Asos glove / Burberry leather glove

In honor of this cold, icy, snowy weather that seems to have taken over the month of December, I am making the most of it with this wishlist. 

If it has to be cold (not my preference!), then I want to at least be able to dress in some cute winter attire. Hope you all enjoy some of the items listed above. 

I am sending this list straight to Santa :)

Stay warm y'all!
Tori

Linked up with:
Trend Spin Link-Up
Stylish Tuesday Link-Up

Elizabeth Nygard + LYL Link Up
6




6 comments:

  1. Those are my thoughts! If I have to be miserable in the cold, I might as well at least have on a cute scarf and coat! And I love that red one! I've been wanting a red one lately but haven't found the right one (in my price range).

    http://bbritnell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that first coat is amazing!

    Love,

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coats are soooo expensive too!! It always takes me forever to find one I like and by then winter is usually half over ha! But by then they are usually on sale which is a plus! The red one is by far my favorite! You will have to let me know if you find a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with the first coat as well!! :) Now if only it was hanging in my real closet! Thanks for stopping by!! I so appreciate all the comments :) Have an awesome night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that red coat. Simply stunning! Thanks so much for linking up.

    Elizabeth
    elizabethnygard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its my favorite!! :):) Thanks for hosting! I have already found some great blogs to follow and I love keeping up with yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!