Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Holiday Office Attire

If I haven't told you already (hint hint: I am aware I am beating a dead horse here ha), it is winter here in Ohio and that means snow...lots of it!! It can be really hard to dress warm enough for the weather, appropriate for the office, and still feel cute at the same time!






{Boots: Wet Seal Similar} {Blazer: old Amazing!}
{Bracelet: Groopdealz}

I love this look because not only does it keep me warm, but it is festive with the green blazer and the red lips!

These boots were a steal at Wet Seal (I have already worn them about 5 times in a week ha) and they are totally water-proof so far! No melted snow leaking in and making my toes freeze!! 

Am I the only person who hates long dress pants in the winter?? I have been trying to purchase the ankle length ones because they are more in style and they don't drag, but I still have a few pair of boot-cut ones! It is the worst when its wet out and they get soaked on the bottom! 

This is why a skirt with tights, fitted blazer, and boots is such an awesome option for the office. It is very appropriate, warm, and in my very humble opinion:)-- Adorable!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tori <3

14




14 comments:

  1. That blazer is perfect!! I wish I could dress up for work! You always look so cute!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being cute + warm during winter has been a dilemma for me as well! Luckily I LOVE wearing tights so I pretty much just throw tights and a sweater/ blazer on with everything and it's instantly winter appropriate! That being said, the weather in TN is cold but not THAT cold. It was almost 60 here yesterday :)


    http://bbritnell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and the boots perfect! and you totally rock a red lip. Great post xx


    Linzylabellevie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blazer! Love those booties too!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute jacket! The print is fun but the cut keeps it work appropriate!

    xx,
    The Marcy Stop
    Win a new S/S 2014 Handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and green combo! Those boots are ridiculously cute!!


    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thank you!! I do love dressing up for work, but I am so jealous sometimes of all you that can throw on a pair of scrubs and get outta the house! Some days I think wearing sweatpants to work would be the best thing ever :) ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGSH 60 degrees... I am beyond jealous!! :):) It is about 10 degrees here and I really think I was born to live in the south ha I have thin blood :) I totally agree with you on a go to outfit for winter! It makes things easy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank girl!! I totally appreciate your sweet comment!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Lauren!! These booties have become my new fav...i honestly think I would sleep in them if the hubby let me :) ha! Have a great day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally agree with you!! You have to be so careful with work...and I work in a pretty conservative bank! Thank you so much for the compliment and stopping by the blog! I can't wait to check yours out!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks sooo much Shannon!! These boots called my name as soon as I saw them :):) Ps. I have loved your post on shopping in your boyfriends closet!! Totally a great idea and the outfits look so great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great outfit! I am also looking for warm clothes to wear to work in the winter months that don't make me look frumpy. Great choice. Love the jacket.

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!