Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tis the Season to be Fancy










{Blazer: old Order this one already :)} {Necklace: Limited Splurge}
{Dress:Limited} {Boots:Charlotte Russe}
{Watch: Michael Kors}

This dress was a STEAL!! O.M.G. as soon as I saw it only sale at The Limited I knew it was coming home to live in my closet! (p.s. it is still on sale..hurry up before they are gone!) It is a beautiful fall/winter color palette that has the most beautiful water-painted flowers flowing through out the pattern. It is a fit-and-flare style which I love--thanks mom for my big hips :)--so it is very flattering!

I wore this to my work Christmas Party and had a blast!! I threw the blazer over it to be a little more work-appropriate while I was the the office that day!
I planned to take the blazer off at the party, but literally I think Winter started the moment we got there. The temperature had dropped about 15 degrees by the time we left! 

I wish I had some crazy wild "office-party story" that you always see happen on t.v., but alas, no such luck. (Even with an open bar!) In fact, it was pretty calm. I don't know if any of you readers watch "The Mindy Project", but I was really hoping for someone to break out in a rendition of Santa Baby like they did on the show! 

Well, there is always next year!

Anyone have any office stories I should hear about?? Maybe I can live vicariously through you :).

Tori <3

Linked:
GYPO
Tucker Up
8




8 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit! the dress is insanely amazing and you wearing it so well!!! No crazy wild office party story here either, sorry.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress!! Sadly, my work parties are always pretty boring too. It's next week so maybe something exciting will happen after all. I'll report back on that :)

    http://bbritnell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral dress love! The colors are beautiful together!!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs_Jack_of_all_tradesDecember 13, 2013 at 3:41 AM

    A gorgeous dress for a fraction of the price, what more could a girl want, right? ;) You just hit 2 birds with a stone! Make it a 3 since you look fabulous in it!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to hear if anything interesting happens!! haha I am always ready for a good laugh!! I hope you have a fabulous time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! The colors are totally what drew me to it! :) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh you are soo sweet!! Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I can't wait to check out your blog, I love it already just by the name :):) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slip a sable under the tree ;P Love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!