Monday, December 2, 2013

Chunky Sweater Comfort

There is nothing better than a night out with my girlfriends! We decided to hit up the movies and see the Hunger Games (go out right now and see it, so good!!) and then we went out and grabbed a quick glass of wine at our local wine bar! I wanted something that would be comfy to sit through a movie (and warm, because I swear they have the air-conditioning on in the dead of winter), but I wanted to look presentable enough to go out after!

I love chunky knits sweaters of all kinds. I love them in every shape, size, and colors they come in! This is one I picked up when I was in Chicago last year. It is from Anthropologie and is quickly becoming a staple in my winter wardrobe. This knit is the perfect color of dark red to throw a leopard cami on underneath! I finished it off with some leggings (refer to rules HERE ha) and some over the knee boots. Simple, yet classic look for a night with some of my besties!





{Sweater: Anthro (old) Adorbs} {Leopard Shirt: old Similar}
{Boots: Last Season Charlotte Russe Version} {Earrings: Body Central Similar}

The night was spent with a lot of laughing, gossip, and plans on how to make 2014 an even better year than this one! I think we all have desires to see some dreams come true this year that we have been waiting on for awhile! One thing I do know, I am very blessed with the girls in my life! They inspire me, push me, support me, and love me under all circumstances. That can be so hard to find, it makes me feel so wonderful!

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!!! I sure had a good one spending time with family! 

Anyone have any fantastic (and easy ha) recipes from the holidays that they can share?? 
I am always looking for things I can try :)

Have a wonderful Monday!!

Tori <3

Linked up with some lovely ladies @:

still being [molly]


{This lady was sweet enough to feature me on her blog...so get your little tushy's over there and check her out!! She is awesome :)}
A Girl and Her Sparkles


 
Life’sAPartyDressLikeIt

13




13 comments:

  1. Love the chunky sweater look - and a night out with the girls is the best!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on the lookout for good chunky sweaters. Nice outfit--the red & leopard print look on good on ya. New follower here on gfc :)

    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the red sweater with the touch of leopard! Those over the knee boots are amazing! I just bought some and can't wait to wear them!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured you in my blog today!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is so nice to get out and have a girls night!!! aww and I am sooo honored you put me on your blog!! You are just so stinkin sweet I can't stand it!! Have a fab Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will def stop by!! Thank you so much for commenting and checking out my blog, I can't wait to read yours and learn more about you!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thank you so much!! and Thanks you for following and taking the time to comment, it always means so much to me!! I am def. going to stop by and follow your blog! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much!! I can 't stop wearing these boots, once you have them you willw ant to wear them with everything ha!! I can't wait to see what you wear them with!! You always look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yaya!! you are so awesome :):) Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red coat on you and the hint of leopard that peeks out! You're so pretty!


    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anything with leopard has my vote!! Super cute!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look - the leopard peeking out under the red, and those boots!!! Great outfit. I would love for you to join my Love Your Look Link Up!

    Elizabeth
    elizabethnygard.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for stopping by Elizabeth and for your sweet comment!! I went over and joined and linked you to my post from today!! I am a new follower now to your blog and am so excited to start reading it!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!