Two Days until Friday--not that I am counting or anything ha! With all this craziness at work going on until then--the beyond gorgeous Megan from All That Glitters has been so sweet to guest post. You are going to die over her fabulous style, amazing hair, and her ADORABLE pup! You guys are going to love her just as much as I do :)
Hi Fashion, Bling, and Girly Things readers! I am Megan and I blog over at All That Glitters! I am so excited that Tori has asked for me to guest post while she is away! If you have ever visited All That Glitters, you will know that it is a life and style blog with a huge emphasis on style. I always love finding other bloggers who document their personal style as well, and Tori is one that I have been following along with for a few months now! Her style is impeccable and her photos are just beautiful. I am pretty sure that for most style bloggers out there, fall fashion is the absolute favorite. There is so much that you can do with layers and patterns in the fall that hot weather just doesn't allow. I am here today to show you all some of the items that I think are going to be must haves for fall 2014!
1. Plaid- I have seen plaid in EVERYTHING this year! Plaid scarves, plaid shoes, plaid bows, plaid dresses. If you are going to be in style this fall, you're going to need to get yourself something plaid!
2. Midi Skirts- They are such a classic look and are all over the blogging world right now! You can dress up them, dress them down, add your own edgy,unique look, or wear them with some classic heels and a blouse.
3. Felt hats- I have already worn mine in multiple posts this year. It goes with everything and makes even a romper look like it belongs in the fall season!
4. Leopard Print- If you ask me, leopard print always has and always will be in style. Not just because my entire room in high school was decorated in it, and not because I have just about every item of clothing you can imagine in leopard print, but because they just keep bringing it back year after year and people keep buying! I always say, leopard is a neutral.
5. Purple- Different hues of purple are very in this year. Pantone did name radiant orchid the color of the year after all! My favorite purple shade has got to be burgundy, or the darker shade of purple in the handbag shown above. You won't go wrong this fall with any shade of purple:)
What is your favorite fall trend for this year?