Friday, October 10, 2014

Upbeat Soles

Hallelujah it's Friday!! After two weeks of traveling with work and training--I am whooped. Luckily, I got to work with an amazing group of ladies and they really made it a fun time!

And speaking of amazing ladies (did you like that very corny segue way? sleep deprivation people ha!) Shannon from Upbeat Soles is wrapping up this guest post series with a look on her fall favorites! I seriously want ALL outfits listed below--she is so stinkin cute! It has been so fun becoming friends with her through blogging, and vicariously living in Florida through her gorgeous photos. Shannon is the Queen of boho chic and can rock a hat better than anyone I know :)

Hey there! It's Shannon of Upbeat Soles taking over Tori's lovely space for day! Tori and I have become great friends through the blogging world so I am super excited to be filling in for her during her busy week of training! Can't wait for you to come back girl!!!!

Yay! Fall is finally upon us and that means my favorite things, Fall fashion and trends! I honestly can't get enough of Fall trends and here are few of my favorites styled by yours truly! :)


The first one is absolutely huge this Fall, being the over the knee boot! I honestly can't get enough of this trend! You can dress them down with a flat boot, like I did here, or get super sexy with a heeled boot!


I wouldn't say leopard print is just for Fall per say, but I think it really comes out to play during Fall. Go bold with a sweater, coat, or even in a great printed pant!


Another big trend this Fall is florals! Florals were huge for Summer but they have shimmied their way into Fall, which I love! Go for a dark colored floral or a large print floral to really give it that Fall feel!


Now on to the most classic Fall trend, plaid! Plaid has been around for who knows how long and it definitely wont be going anywhere anytime soon! What I love about plaid is you can wear it any way imaginable, a top, a skirt, a bag, you name it, you can never go wrong!


The military trend has been huge the past few years whether it be a jacket or vest, it definitely gives that something extra to any outfit!


Another classic (and if you haven't noticed by now, my absolutely favorite) is leather! I love that you can go super subtle with leather for example, a leather pipping or sleeve, or you can go bold with an awesome leather pant!

Thanks again to Tori for having me and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! <3

Shannon

OK seriously, those leather pants are KILLER!! Head over to Upbeat Soles and follow along with Shannon so you don't miss an outfit post :)

I will be back to the blogging world next week--crazy how much I missed it! I am so grateful for the wonderful ladies who guest posted for me--you all are amazing!

oxox,
6




6 comments:

  1. Love all of these looks! You have incredible style!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me crash your place today! :) can't wait for you to be back! Have an awesome weekend!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Shannon is gorgeous and I can't wait to check out her blog! I've really enjoyed the guest posts this week. :) I'm glad you're back, though, and I hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of these fall trend looks! i need some cool leather leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Shannon's style! My favorite look is the first one!

    Obsessed Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon is another one of my favorites. I too seriously want every single outfit of hers. Love 2, 4 & 6 especially. Leopard, leather, plaid, booties and boots are my most Favorite Fall things also.


    Looking forward to seeing you back to blogging, Tori. Have a Great Week and welcome by when you have time. <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!