Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Memory of Us

I am thrilled to have Darcy from A Memory of Us guest posting today. She is one of the first blogs I followed and I have been hooked ever since. She is such a sweetheart, is planning her wedding, and always knocks her OOTD's out of the park. She has given me blogging advice along the way that I will always be grateful for. And, I LOVE the fact she is always finding new boutiques and stores to shop at and share with her readers (although my bank account is not always so thankful ha!). 




||TOMS Desert Wedge Herringbone via Frankly Basic | Olive and Oak Buffalo Check Sweater via Frankly Basic | 7 for All Mankind The Skinny RIND via Frankly Basic | Dogeared 100 Good Wishes Necklace via Frankly Basic | Sseko Leather Bucket Bag via Frankly Basic || 

Hi everyone! It's Darcy from A Memory of Us. I am so excited to be guest posting for Tori today!

One thing I love about blogging, is discovering boutiques. One local boutique I recently found, is called Frankly Basic. (I wrote about them on Friday, too!) They have such a great selection of on trend pieces. When I walked into the store I was instantly drawn to this tartan sweater. Could there be any more perfect print for Fall!? Thrown on with some dark jeans and wedge booties and I had a casual look fit for Fall!

These booties are the Toms Wedge booties and they are so comfortable! I had been looking at them online for awhile, but when I was finally able to try them on I fell in love! To see some more picture from today's look be sure to visit my blog. Thank you Tori for letting me take over your space on the internet today!

I would love it if you would follow me on GFC or Bloglovin'!

Darcy

And now she introduced another boutique I can't wait to check out--this look is SO perfect for fall! Make sure you head over to her blog and follow along :)

oxox,
5




5 comments:

  1. Love the plad and booties and the leaves on the grass say fall is here or at least on the way.

    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love darcy!!! she's adorable as well as her style! I love seeing bloggers that I love guesting on blogs, thank you for sharing. :)

    uris

    http://my-sinina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet fall look! Sweater weather indeed. Nice to meet you, Darcy!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. darcy really is such a sweetheart, she is my real-life turned blogger bestie! i absolutely love the tartan sweater and need to get myself to that boutique!


    xo mk
    www.goldhattedlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darcy is one of my favorites. She has the cutest clothes and wears them in the cutest ways. I am dying over that sweater and booties. Would wear this perfect Fall Look head to toe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!