Monday, August 24, 2015

Because I'm Happy and 28







{Necklace: c/o Happiness Boutique} {Pants: American Eagle Similar} {Shoes: old Identical $15!}
{Shirt: Old Navy} {Coffee Cup: Kate Spade}

I have to tell you all, life has been really good! Does that mean free of troubles--no, but when is that ever the case?!

I can truly say, that I am so happy with where I am at on my journey. I am LOVING my new job and feel a whole new sense of fulfillment in that area of my life!

I have been learning to let go of my perfectionist ways (a truly never ending struggle) and enjoy every moment, even when things don't go as planned.

I have tried to be better with saying no when needed, running life at a crazy pace isn't what it is cracked up to be! But, also saying yes to things I normally wouldn't try and expanding my sense of adventure.

Plus, today is my birthday, so what a better way to kick off 28!

I figured wearing this amazing statement necklace from Happiness Boutique was the perfect choice. I have been on the hunt for a bib necklace (that didn't cost an arm and a leg) for a while now, and I am officially obsessed with this one! It gets better too because they offer free shipping and a cool Rewards Program

I plan on shoving my face with a ton of cake today and spending time with my family after work! Hope you all have a fabulous day as well.

oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!