Monday, August 31, 2015

Worth The Investment







{Watch: c/o JORD Watches} {Pants: Target (old) Similar} {Shirt: b. lovely}
{Purse: Michael Kors} {Sunnies: F21} {Shoes: Charlotte Russe}

If you have been around my blog for a while, you then know I love a good bargain. It gets me all excited, its the thrill of the hunt, and waiting for the one special piece to hit rock bottom prices.

But, even I know that there are certain things that are totally worth the investment. One of those being a great watch!

When JORD Watches asked me to test out one of their pieces, I was thrilled. Not only is a watch a staple in my everyday wardrobe, but this brand is comprised of three things that I love.

1.Uniqueness- a wooden watch is something you don't see very often, the wood is gorgeous (they have tons to choose from, mine is maple) and the super lightweight feel of it makes it so easy to wear.

2.Quality- it really has held up well to my own roughness, I tend to be hard on jewelry. Not a scratch in sight after multiple uses.

3.Sustainability- an environmentally friendly AND trendy looking item--count me in!

You can also check out a bunch of different ways I have worn it over on my Instagram <----shameless plug :) But, I really have had this watch on repeat every since I received it!


Hope you all have a great Monday
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!