Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Lofty Goals





{Dress: Loft Splurge/Save} {Watch: JC Penny} {Shoes: Old Navy sold out online Similar}
{Earrings: Old Navy Steal} {Sunnies: Ray-Bans}

It's no secret that I have a slight obsession with maxi dresses in the summer--but come on what girl doesn't?!

However, it can be super hard to find one that is work appropriate. 

When I laid eyes on this one at Loft last year, I knew it was coming home with me. The thicker straps and loose fit make it perfect for an office environment. And, if your office is super conservative, a cardi or blazer could go right over it!

O, plus, pockets!! Enough said.

I haven't found one quite like it this year, so if you all know of any I might like--let me know :)

Happy Half-Way to Friday
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!