Monday, August 10, 2015

I Don't Want to Miss a Thing








{Two Piece Suit: Hollister Splurge/Save} {Shoes: Jessica Simpson Obsessed} {Sunnies: Aldo Need}
{Earrings: c/o Heartland Charm use code "Tori20" for 20% off your order!}

I was not quite ready for the weekend to end, I don't know why I am always so surprised when Monday rolls around so quickly. 

I got to go see Aerosmith in concert, and even though rock music isn't usually my thing, it was so stinkin' fun! I wore leather shorts, sang my heart out to the Armageddon song, and people-watched like crazy ha! And even at 67, Steven Tyler still gave a killer performance.

But, on to today's look, I have fallen in love with two-piece sets, this one was such a fun color and matched my Heartland Charm earrings perfectly! P.s. don't forget to to check out my last post and enter to win a piece of your own!! These sets are so great for bridal showers, brunching, or a girls night out! 

Have a great Monday babes
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!