Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday Musings








{Dress: Express LOVE} {Vest: JCPenny Identical} {Watch: NY&Co. Splurge/Save}
{Sunnies: F21 Similar} {Clutch: Old Navy Obsessed

So I had a really relaxing weekend, got caught up on a ton of stuff--so one would totally assume I have plenty of brain cells left to write a profound blog post today. But, you would assume wrong ha!

So some of my random thoughts for the week will have to do.

1. How am I just now finding out the AH-mazingness of dry shampoo?! I won't lie, I hate washing my hair, but ever since getting it healthy again (had to say #byefelicia to my blonde days), it gets greasy pretty fast! Now, with my dry shampoo, I can be totally lazy again on washing my hair--loves it!

2. It is officially my birthday week--yes week lol despite what the hubby might say! I milk it for all it is worth, and its the big 2-8 this year, so that is like late twenties. I swear I don't know where the time went.

3. Why does fast food have to be bad for you?! I HATE packing my lunch and I don't really care for cooking dinner, so I am the queen of the drive thru. Why, o why can't it be good for me?! I really need to get my rear back in shape and feeling healthy, but that starts in the kitchen. Maybe next Monday, because we all know new habits can't start on any other day of the week!

4. Round Sunglasses--not a fan.

5. My new obsession is the Netflix series The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. And, already waiting for season 2 because it only took me like 2 days to binge watch the first! In the meantime, me and the hubs have started House of Cards, which so far is confusing, but I think I will like it!

6. I love red and camo so much (don't worry, I didn't forget about the fashion). It is a great combo. This vest had become a staple piece for me and I have worn it with many things, but I think paired with this dress is my favorite!

Happy Monday
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!