Sunday, September 8, 2013

Date Night on the Lake

My hubby is named Brent. Him and I work completely opposite schedules! So when we do get some time off together we try to enjoy it as much as possible! Now i also forgot to mention, we are COMPLETE opposites! His dream date night and my dream date night could not look more different. So our date nights usually consist of a lot of compromise :). Somehow we make it work and last night was a perfect example and made for a perfect night!

We decided to go grab dinner at a restaurant called The Harbor. It is on a lake by our home. It was the most fabulous night to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine and weather! He loves the water and I love to eat...OK and I love the water as well! This was a night both of us enjoyed and we topped it off with some bowling with friends (which is much more his area of expertise), but I am very good at sitting there and chatting with the girls...umm I mean cheering him on! :)


Shirt:NY&Co. (Sale!) Jeans:American Eagle Necklace: NY&Co. (old) LOVE this!
Shoes: Gianni Bini (old) Similar Bracelets:  GroopDealz

These shoes are one of my favorite purchases!! Since they look nautical to me I thought they would be great for our night at the lake! I bought them on sale last season...a size too big, but I was not about to let a little thing like size get in the way of my perfect pair of shoes! I mean come on who agrees with me??

The rest of the weekend will be spent in piles of laundry, the DVR, and of course Notre Dame football (Brent's choice) ha! The older I get the better these kind of weekends sound! So on that note, GO ND, BEAT MICHIGAN!!


Tori <3
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!