Thursday, September 12, 2013

Stiletto Nails?!

Stiletto nails have been a trend that has been rocked by celebrities for awhile now. I won't lie, I have not always been a fan...and by that I mean I may have even called them downright ugly. However, this girl right here, had a little change of heart and had to try them for herself to decide. I gotta to say as much as it semi-pains me to admit my wrong, I Love THEM! They have to be done right though and it actually took me having them done a few times before I was happy with the outcome. 



What are your thoughts? Love em or Hate em?? Leave a comment and let me know!

I hope this is a trend that sticks around :)

Necklace: GroopDealz Tank: Limited Sweater: Limited
Both Tops are on sale!!!

I wore this outfit to work today. I have on white pants (not picture for reasons about to be told) and I dropped a blueberry right on them and then sat on it! Needless to say a nice purple stain came to be. I would love to say I was getting my 5-7 servings of fruit in, but alas no, it was from a blueberry scone...sigh...totally worth it :)


Tori <3
2




2 comments:

  1. Tori - you did a great job on the nails! I think it is the perfect length! In general I like them but I don't. Like the ones that are too long (think Lana Del Ray) I don't like, but shorter ones like yours I really do! Like you can still function and write and stuff with that length. LOL ok maybe I am being to practical. Have a lovely day! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to totally agree with you!! I love the long look actually as well, but would never work for my 9-5 office job...maybe in my next life when im bound to come back as a trophy wife :)...a girl can dream! Thank you so much for your comment!

      Delete

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!