Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Wow! What an amazing weekend! We had the pleasure of celebrating my hubby's 30th Birthday! 

I am married to an old man :) A very good looking old man!

We had all his family and friends over to my parents house and celebrated with food, booze, and laughter all night. 

We are so blessed with the people in our lives! Special shout-out to my mother who did allllll the cooking :) Everyone was very thankful I let her handle that!

Here are a few pics from the party!


 

{ My daddy and sister and Miss Taylor }


{Memory Box of Brent's Boy Scout day's that  I made him}
...trust me I am surprised by my craftiness as well :)

  

{Friends}


***Present Blunder***

So I bought this for Brent thinking it was a Notre Dame Luggage Tag...umm its the Rams (same colors, in my defense!) Everyone thought it was hilarious and I will probably never live it down! 



{Amazing Cake by All Occasions Bakery in Ohio}



{Me and the Birthday Boy}








{Great idea via Pintrest to wrap bottled water with themed masking tape!}


{Skirt and Shirt both from Dillard's and on sale!!}


Thank you to everyone who came out and made it awesome! 

Tori <3


0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!