Sunday, September 15, 2013

Owl Candles and Sunday Editing

It is Sunday. 
I hope everyone is getting to enjoy some down time and relaxation with family and friends. Today I was lucky enough to go to church and out to lunch with my whole family. The rest of the day will be spent lounging around with the pups and hubs. I am working on some editing and will have a lot of new post this week. Today I just wanted to leave you with a picture of my new "Owl Candle Holder"  from Bath & Body Works. I am a tiny bit obsessed  I love sitting at my desk, working on my blog, and answering e-mails, all to the flicker of a fall scented candle!


How is your favorite way to spend a Sunday??


Thanks all for reading! 

Tori <3

0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!