Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Cropped






{Skirt: c/o Walk Trendy} {Shirt: F21 Similar} {Shoes: Gianni Bini Identical}
{Necklace: J. Crew Love} {Sunnies: F21 Identical}
 

When a company approaches me to give their clothes a try--I am almost always game! I have found some of my favorite stores and boutiques that way.
 
Walk Trendy asked me to style one of their pieces, and their clothing is so fun and unique, so I couldn't wait to pick something out! The skirt I choose is really, really fun--love that it has a tutu feel AND a floral pattern. Matched with a crop top; I felt girly and edgy all at the same time!
 
I will say that the skirt did not look exactly like the one off the website--mine seemed shorter (but I am tall) and a little less vibrant in color. But, overall I was really happy with the quality and shipping time, and will totally order from them again!
 
Sorry if I am a little MIA lately on answering comments and commenting on my favorite blogs--work life is a little nutty. I have been doing two people's jobs since November--but hopefully we hire someone soon! Just know, I read your blogs daily and every single comment means so much to me--so thank you for sticking it out with me :)
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!