Thursday, May 14, 2015

Shopping and Saving Puppies--Yes, Please!

I am so excited once again to be attending another event that is benefiting Pawsibilities, The Great Akron Human Society. It is hosted by my girl Lyndsey who owns the boutique b. lovely.

The event is Thursday May 21th from 5:30-8:30 at the Cashmere Cricket in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio--if you live anywhere near it, you HAVE to attend! It is only $10 at the door (100% of that money goes to the puppies!!), and that includes an alcoholic beverage and cupcakes, plus the chance to enter a bunch of raffles, and shop until you drop with b. lovely and some other great vendors!

Bonus, you get to hang out with me, and what is cooler than that?! Ha--OK, only kidding, but I would really love to see some of you there!! And, as extra incentive to come shop all her fun stuff, I am going to share some of my favorite pieces I have picked up from b.lovely.

 {Shirt by b. lovely}

{Shirt by b. lovely}

{Pants by b. lovely} 

{Shirt by b. lovely} 

{Shirt and Skirt by b. lovely}

 {Ohio Shirt by b. lovely}

 {Scarf by b. lovely}

{Dress by b. lovely}

As you can see, I LOVE the clothing b. lovely has to offer. And, because shopping and puppies are like my two favorite things in this world, this is sure to be a good time!

Make sure you check out the event on facebook HERE, and I so hope to see you there!!

oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!