Thursday, May 28, 2015

Summertime Outfits for Any Occasion

{Guest Post by Laura of I do deClaire. Laura is one of the sweetest bloggers I have ever met--her style is so gorgeous, real, and wearable for everyone! My favorite posts she writes, are when she shares what she bought with her monthly budget (this girl knows how to shop the sales and shop them well)!! Make sure you give her lots of love and check out her blog}

Hi everyone! I am Laura and I blog over at I do deClaire. I am so excited to be guest posting for Tori while she is on her vacation! Tori is such a sweetheart and has an amazing fashion sense!
With summer just around the corner, I decided to share some of my favorite outfits from last summer. It helps me to go back and look at what pieces got a lot of use from so I know what to look for when shopping this year. 

Summer Work Outfits
1 | 2 | 3 

Summer Nights
1 | 23

On the Go
1 | 2 | 3 

** Laura

oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!