Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Must-Have's for a Beach Babe

This girl, right here, gets to leave for Myrtle Beach on Monday, and I could not be more thrilled!! Work, as I have mentioned a million times, is short staffed and hectic--so this couldn't have come at a better time!!

I plan on drinking margaritas, getting a tan, chowing down on a ton of yummy food, playing mini-golf, and dragging my husband shopping (for as long as he will last ha!).

Anyone have any suggestions of places to eat, see, visit?!

I haven't been there in years, so I would love some recommendations!!

Below are some of my recommendations on things to bring if you too have an upcoming trip :)






I will be having some guest bloggers next week, so be sure to check them out and leave them lots of love!!

oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!