Monday, May 11, 2015

Weekend Vibes







{Dress: Francesca's} {Shoes: Zara Similar} {Bracelet: J. Crew}
{Necklace: Express Save/Splurge}{Sunnies: Aldo}
*PS. I really wish the colors in this dress came across in photos. The neon pink and navy against the nude background is Ah-mazing!*

Monday, We meet again! 

I am OK with it though, because I had such an amazing weekend! I got to celebrate the hard work and dedication my sister has put in the last five years of school, and witness her graduating with her nursing degree! 

Plus, it was Mother's Day--and I am so blessed that my mom is seriously my best friend! She is always in my corner, but not afraid to tell me when I am wrong. She has taught me to be independent, but also to lean on the Lord is all circumstances. And although I didn't pick up all her cooking skills, I always know where I can go to for the best home cooked meal in the world! Love you Mom :)
 
Linked with:
Styled Up, Let It Shine, Manic Monday, Confident Twosday

oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!