Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Green Lace Dress

{Guest Post by Chelsea of She Said He Said-Fashion Blog. I am so excited to have Chelsea on my blog--her fashion is always on point and making a statement! I love that her blog not only features her point of view on the outfit she is wearing, but her soon to be hubby also states his thoughts! You will love her, so make sure you check out her blog! (and you all know I am drooling over her leopard shoes here, I NEED!)}

Loose Lace Green Dress, Leopard Pumps, V-Cudd Bracelet
Loose Lace Green Dress, Leopard Pumps, V-Cudd Bracelet
Loose Lace Green Dress, Leopard Pumps, V-Cudd Bracelet
Loose Lace Green Dress, Leopard Pumps, V-Cudd Bracelet
Loose Lace Green Dress, Leopard Pumps, V-Cudd Bracelet
Loose Lace Green Dress, Leopard Pumps, V-Cudd Bracelet
Hollow Lace Loose Green Dress c/o Elite 99, Phillip Lim Tote from Target (similar here), V-Cuff Bracelet from Nordstrom, Gemstome Necklace from Nordstrom (love this one), Floral Ring from Forever 21, BCBG Leopard Pumps c/o DSW Shoe Warehouse
Shop More Lace Dresses:


She Said:
Hi Everyone! I am so excited to guest post on Tori's blog while she enjoys a wonderful vacation. Cannot wait to see photos when you return. This is Chelsea from She Said He Said - Fashion Blog. I share daily outfits with my fiance's honest point of view because every girl wants to hear what her man REALLY thinks of her fashion choices. 

Did you all have a good Memorial Day weekend? I wanted to dress up in this sassy spring green lace dress. I love the loose fit and lace print detail, I could also add a belt to cinch in the waist. This dress would be perfect for attending a bridal shower for comfort and classy style. I added a pop of print with these leopard heels and accessorized with gold accents. I am a sucker for leopard and think they look fabulous with anything. What do you think about this green lace dress? 

He Said: 
I actually like this dress, the color is great. I think it looks a little too loose on her but the length works. The purse is too oversized and her leopard heels are just ok. I am not a fan of leopard print anything. Her hair and makeup look great and I would gladly take her on a date night in this look. 

Don't forget to follow us on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Bloglovin!

** Chelsea

oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!