Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Be Bold






{Dress: F21 on sale for $10!} {Shoes: Born Similar} {Sunnies: F21}
{Cuff: Body Central Similar} {Earrings: Limited Similar}
 
I love when you can wear one piece of clothing and really let it be the statement of your whole look. The pattern on this dress is bold and speaks for itself--loud accessories or crazy sunglasses are not needed. Small earrings, matching shoes, and a bracelet, easily complete this look. I literally threw this on in five to go meet my hubs for a last minute dinner.
 
I truly feel these are the best type of outfits for the summer months!
 
Hope you are all having a great week, I think I have finally caught up on my sleep from staying up late in Columbus this weekend. #oldladyprobz We had so much fun though--we shopped til we dropped, made candles at The Candle Lab, ate soo much great food and got to celebrate one of my besties birthdays! Can't get much better than that.
 
Linked with:
 
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!