Monday, June 1, 2015

I Believe in Pink


I am so happy to be back after a FABULOUS vacation!! I had such a great time (aka--soaked up the sun, ate way to much food, and danced my booty off) and have so much to tell you--but that will all be coming in a post later this week :) 

It is going to be rough getting back into the work swing today--but then again, what Monday isn't?! 








{Dress: c/o Sheinside} {Bracelet: c/o Rocksbox} {Shoes: Nordstrom Rack}
{Earrings: Old Navy Obsessed}{Clutch: c/o Edith Marie Jewelry on sale!}

I thought I would start the week off with a bang and show you all this AH-mazing dress from Sheinside. Literally, the most comfortable "dressy" dress I have ever worn, and it just flows in the wind. The color is way better in person--the prettiest soft pink and the gold accent neckline is so unique! 

I plan on wearing this to my cousins wedding at the end of June--I just need to get it hemmed. So, be careful if you buy it that you know it is long, because I am super tall and it hit the floor!

It is good to be back to my little blogging community--thank you again so much for showing all my fabulous guest bloggers some love--they are some of my favorite ladies!!
 
Linked with:
Style To Inspire, Manic Monday, Let It Shine, How I Spring, Trend Spin, Confident Twosday

Have a fabulous Monday
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!