Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Comfortably Stylish






{Tunic: H&M sold out online Splurge/Save} {Leggings: @Shopblovely} {Headband: Francescas
{Shoes: Jessica Simpson Similar on sale!} {Necklace: J. Crew Wish List!!}

There is just something about wearing leggings and a tee that makes me feel so relaxed and comfy. But, that doesn't mean it has to be frumpy!!
 
I LOVE this t-shirt tunic from H&M, the bold color and pattern gives it pizzazz (why do I feel like I am so old when I say that?! #closinginon30). I wore it with plain leggings, but that, paired with cute shoes and a statement necklace makes all the difference.
 
I would totally rock this outfit running to the grocery store, or out to a dinner with friends! Outfits that can be rocked on many occasions and make you feel good are a win/win in my book.
Plus, I can totally smash as many pieces of pizza in this outfit and no one will be the wiser ha!
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!