Monday, June 22, 2015

Learning Curve









{Shirt: Old Navy} {Shorts: Old Navy} {Necklace: NY&Co. LOVE
{Shoes: Jessica Simpson Similar} {Watch: Charming Charlies} {Purse: gifted obsessed}
 
I am so excited y'all--I FINALLY (after 2 years of blogging) got myself a DSLR. You guys gave me some FABULOUS advice when I asked which ones you liked best! I went with the Nikon D3100--and LOVE it (I scored it for a steal on Ebay). I am still learning how to use it--aka I have NO idea what I am doing lol.
 
Plus, I am a ding dong and of course forgot to check if this was wireless remote compatible--and it is not, whomp whomp. Because I take most of my pictures on a tri-pod I am having trouble focusing without one--any suggestions?!
 
Any other suggestions on the Nikon D3100 and how to best use it? What settings do you use the most for blogging? I am trying to figure out how to blur the background--but obvi that didn't work quite yet :)
Thank you all again for your amazing advice!
oxox,
 
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!