Monday, June 8, 2015

Forever Young








{Overalls: Hollister} {Shoes: J. Crew} {Mug: Kate Spade}
{Necklace: NY&Co. love/similar} {Bracelets: Alex and Ani} {Sunnies: Aldo Similar}
 
Anyone have an item of clothing that they couldn't get enough of as a child?!
 
For me, that item was overalls!! My favorite was a velvet purple pair (yes, velvet people, it was very trendy ha!) and I swear I wore them at least twice a week in elementary school!
 
I was leary of the trend when it came back, but I am sold--hook, line, and sinker! I can't stop, won't stop.
 
Now I am on the hunt for a good pair of short overalls--anyone have any suggestions?!
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!