Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sassy and Classy






*true life: it is humid as heck outside and leather wasn't my smartest decision*

{Skirt: Express OBSESSED/Splurge} {Shoes: Charlotte Russe Love} {Shirt: @shopblovely}
{Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington} {Clutch: Kate Spade Similar}
 
You all, it has been one heck of a week, I have some really fun and exciting changes coming up and I can't wait to share them with you as soon as I can!
 
So for now, I am kinda of outta of words! But, I get a weekend away in Columbus to visit my friend, so I am super excited for that too--any of my bloggers live in the Columbus area?!
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!
oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!