Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Top Knot Life







{Dress: American Eagle 50% off the sale price!} {Shoes: Express Similar} {Sunnies: Free People}
{Purse: Steve Madden Similar} {Bracelet: J. Crew Factory}

Am I the only one who has been all about that Top Knot Life lately?!
 
I hate doing my hair when it's hot out--and this is my go to style, so get used to seeing it a lot ha! 
 
I was cleaning on Sunday when the hubs told me we were going to his sisters for dinner with the family (advance planning his not his strong suit ha!), and needless to say I looked a wreck and needed to change that real quick!
 
So out came the top knot, and on went this easy swing dress (which I bought because Pamela made it look so stinkin cute!). This is a look that takes no time to put together. So after I put on extra deodorant (sorry TMI) and some quick make-up, I was only a few minutes late to the party.
 
Spending time with the ones I love on gorgeous summer nights are one of the best things in the world!
 
Linked with:
Confident Twosdays, Trend Spin, WIWW, GYPO, Random Wednesday, Mid Week Muse, O Hey Girl

oxox,
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for you amazing comments and for stopping by the blog--it means the world to me. I do my very best to reply to every comment by e-mail :) Have an awesome day!